For those of you scratching your heads over some of the riddles since Monday, here are the answers:
- Which is faster hot or cold? (and why?) Hot- you can easily catch a cold!!!
- Forwards I am heavy, backwards, I am not. What am I? Ton
- What question can you never answer ‘yes’ to? Are you asleep?
- What has teeth but cannot eat?!?!! A comb
- What kind of dog never bites? A hotdog
- What wears a cap but has no head? A bottle
- Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 (8) ate 9
- What country is popular on Thanksgiving day? Turkey
- Which table doesn’t have legs? A vegetable
- What starts with e, ends with e, and only has one letter? An envelope
- From what number can one take half and leave nothing? !!! 8
- Why is a river rich??! Because it has two banks!
- The more you take away, the bigger I become. What am I? A hole
I will be back tomorrow with the final farewell wish. Have a good day and enjoy the last sleep before the holidays!!!!